This past weekend some of my girlfriends, Hank, and I headed down to St. George to get away on a weekend whim! The sisters and all their kids were down there as well so we had a great time. Probably the highlight of the trip was going on a run with my sisters and living vicariously through Emmie picking out cute dance dress-ups from the garage sale across the street, the whole time wishing I could fit into them. However, I was able to secure Hank and I's Halloween costumes and they are great (pictures to follow after Halloween). We had a good time and Hank was definately a trooper as he toted us girls around and even survived the ride there and back with the three of us. Thats why we love him! I love St. George and can't wait to go back, the weather was beautiful and we escaped the rain!
October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Emily! You have been tagged by me! Check out my blog for more info!
Hey Emily, its Brittani Belnap (Nourse) Lunnen. That gets confusing. I found your blog by looking at (seriously) tons of other blogs. Congrats on the wedding, your pictures are so cute! I have to know what you do for work after reading your blog posts. Take care!
Post a Comment