April 14, 2008

The big TRICYCLE debut!

Ok so yes it is true we own a tricycle, and I must admit it is Hank's pride and joy. He still has plans for what he is going to do with it and can't wait! We happened upon this beautiful joy just before winter started so Hank has been so anxious to get it out for a spin. He occasionaly has taken it just around our circle to test it out, but finally SUNDAY CAME and the gorgeous weather was calling the TRICYCLYE out. So right after church we threw on our clothes (yes matching, don't ask) and took it out. We are so lucky to live right next to the Provo River trail and between the TRICYCLE and Hank's sisters trusty pink bike we had a blast. I must admit I am still a little shaky but I am hoping by the end of the summer I will have mastered the TRICYCLE.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'll have to take it for a spin!

Amy said...

Where the heck did you guys find that? That's awesome :)

Monica said...

Emily! how are you? hope you guys are doing well! good to find you on here!

--Monica

The Andrews said...

How awesome, a Tricycle who would have ever thought! I love the color, so springy! You guys should come to Cali to visit and take it on the boardwalk!

Tyson and Heather said...

Those are the best bikes...ever!! Sorry, i mean tricycle!! Aahh..I used to ride one that had a little basket in the front--you should get a wire one for picnics, fun!:) BTW the idea about the painted green sequin guitar is brilliant!

Kenon said...

My ADULT neighbor had one growing up and that brings back so many memories. His had a huge basket in the back where he kept all of his prize possesions. You should have Hank look into get himself a basket. :)

GretaZelda said...

Grandma Nelson would be so proud! Next you need to get a basket int he back that you had haul Emily around in:) I cannot wait to come by and take it for a spin.

Sara Jane said...

one question, one suggestion;

a) HOW DID YOU WIN A TRIC???

b) Never dress like your husband!!!


XOXO