
I work in an office of all men; they spend months planning their NCAA brackets, they research, and strategize. Then there is me! I had to be talked into filling out my bracket and completed it in five minutes with no skill whatsoever involved. I completed it by simply looking at the two teams and making the most random guess I could. Somehow I ended up with Kansas winning! The funny thing is not only was I the only one to pick Kansas but I actually did really good before then. Hank was like, "where did you come up with Kansas?" and I was like "I don't know"! Well Kansas served me well and I am now $65 richer. The best part is that I totally won by chance last year; so that makes me the TWO TIME REIGNING CHAMPION. I would be more excited but I think every guy in the office wants to kill me right now especially when I tell them I am going to spend the money on bridal shower gifts and pedicures! 
THE WINNING SHOT!
April 8, 2008
TWO TIME NCAA BRACKET CHAMPION, yep that's right me!
Posted by H and E at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
wow em, good job girl! I remember you telling me you picked Kansas. If you want someone to go with you to get a pedicure, I'll go with you. I need one. Hope you had fun last weekend! Post some pics!
You rock! I love that you just guessed! Steve's sister also guessed right and her husband is really mad!
Good for you girl. After UCLA was out I wanted Memphis to go down bad and Kansas served up a win just in time!
That is awesome!! I can just picture all of the tuff guys working for the Blaze being shown up by the petite blonde. I love it. :)
That is awesome! I called the Giants winning the Super Bowl but NCAA brackets is WAY better than that! Good job! -Kira-
Good job I'm never a good guesser. But about strong women there are alot. It looks like you do alot for others and you probably inspire alot of other people as well. Good for you.
You are just like me!! I joined David's "fantasy" basketball league so I could know more about what he loved. (It worked, I am hooked on NBA now) but, anyway, my team consisted of the best looking guys I could draft. Yeah, you guessed it... I won the first year. HAHAHA! There were some NOT so happy guys in the league that year. Miss you, let's hang out!
Go Emily! I don't have a workplace for Madness bracket picking, but if I did I would use your strategy "random picking" for sure. Enjoy the payoff! ;)
Post a Comment