
Its that time of year, spandex, fake eyelashes, freakishly orange tan, and some great bonding time with good girlfriends. In fact that last reason is why I keep doing this to myself. Yes its true... I am a grown adult and yes just had five dance concerts. Its seems wierd but I have danced since I was three and just can't stop. I love it! When Gina, the studio owner found me and told me she had an adult dance class four years ago I was hooked and have been doing it ever since. Of course the performing is fun but really the amazing women I meet and become closer with through the process make all the late nights and stress worth it! This year was especially fun because both my high school best friend Kellee and my college best friend Lynlee did it with me and became good friends in the process. We can never have enough good girlfriends and I love how close we have all become. I have included some dressing room pictures since that is the only place we had our cameras..so enjoy the overly hairsprayed, overly tanned, and overly energetic pics! And if any of you miss dancing give me a call!
Kellee, Lynlee, and I at dress rehearsal!
The Whole Gang!
BEST FRIENDS
My #1 Fan, he sat through the show 3 times, now that is a trooper!
May 12, 2008
Dance, Dance, and more DANCE!
Posted by H and E at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Great dancing! I didn't get to see all of one show, but I saw bits of each and almost every dance. I don't know if Im coordinated enough to dance, but It would be a great out.
I love it! I seriously had such a good time doing it. I'm so happy I did it with you, it made it that much better! Thanks again for bringing me all of that yesterday. The pudding reminds me of when I lived with you. I've already read one magazine and am on to the next! Thanks again! xoxo
That is so fun you still are dancing, I wish I had something I was so passionate about, I tried dancing when I was younger and needless to say I was tripping all over the place and I figured it probably wasn't for me.
em, you are the best! I loved dancing with you again! I couldn't do it without you. Lynlee is great and I had a blast with both of you. I love your blog, you and Hank are the best! Thanks for everything.
Emiily dude you need to simmer down on the tanning! I thought you were Gina for a second and you are this close to turning into an Dominican:)
You thought I was Gina, man I shouldn't have washed off that fake tan!
It was so fun to see you there too. Thanks for finding me:)You looked so great up there and it made me enjoy the concert even more than usual.
Em! I'm so glad you're continuing your amazing skill, talent and passion! You look GORGEOUS btw. Congrats on another dance concert--you amaze me--very well-rounded my dear!
i miss dancing...i was supposed to let you know
Bring back the blob!!!
Post a Comment