May 16, 2008

Dear: Tahiti White Lady Six Speed


You don't know this yet but we are meant to be together! In fact I think that if I drop enough hints I may have you by my side for my birthday. Since I first laid eyes on you I have loved you and dreamed about riding you each night. I know that I don't live anywhere near a beach so I have no need for a beach cruiser, but I think the thought of having you makes my love for the ocean breeze seem real! Your crisp white frame and cute pink wheels would be perfect for nightly bike rides along the Provo River Trail with the wind blowing in my face. I love summer and I know that you would be the perfect fit to make this summer the best ever! I love you Tahiti White Lady Six Speed and I hope to have you real soon! If not then I guess I will dream of better days when we can be together.

Sincerely,

Your admirer Emily

7 comments:

Michelle and Caleb said...

That is so funny. My friend has that bike in pink she loves it too. But you all look hot in your concert pics. Hopefully that will be you and me and many friends next year. Actually hopefully I make the grade.

Megan Marie said...

Hey Emily, it's your cousin megan who lives in Canada! Tht bike is so cute, I LOVe cruisers too and I definately don't live by a beach!!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Oh gosh I love it! I want one. We should get matching ones, quit our jobs and school, and ride off into the sun set.

Nate and Lynlee said...

I just read my comment, I promise I'm still straight!!

stacy h. said...

Emily! i love this post! i just read lynlee's blog and popped over to yours, good to see you! :) i have a mint green cruiser, i am in love with it! i want a sweet basket and horn for the front!

tothe4thfloor said...

haha I hope you get that cruiser Emily! You can come visit me in California and ride it along Newport beach!

Tyson and Heather said...

get it! that is the cutest darn thing ever!