June 18, 2008

NOTE TO READER: If you are sick of hearing about my bike please do not proceed!

Its true they have ARRIVED.




As you can see they are more then we could have asked for and we had the best time taking them out for their INNAGURAL RIDE!




We rode all around and even got caught riding home in the dark, but don't fear the ride was complete with the spotting of these lovely creatures....


LlAmAs ANYONE?

7 comments:

Russ Nelson said...

Hank let me ride the Silver Bullet and I gotta say that it is a sweet ride! I felt on top of the world

The Andrews said...

I am super jealous. You have the cutest bikes ever...you are going to have loads of fun with them in Canada. I am sure they have some fun biking trails

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I just read the part where you said "note to reader" and it made me laugh. I don't know how I missed it the first time. I was probably focused on how hot you guys look! For the record, I never get sick of hearing about your bike. Now Hank's bike on the other hand, that's a different story. : ) Let's ride next week for sure!

Laraine H. said...

I did hear you are moving, and it's a good thing you can take those beautiful bikes with you! "Time" to ride a bike is what I wish I had. So, I would love to get together, how about during the next couple of weeks? (how soon are you moving?). I think we could find a time to go, just say when.

Staci shWilliams said...

Em I am so incredibly happy for you and your darling bike. I will never grow sick of hearing more, and seeing cute outfit after cute outfit. Hanky Pank seems to be growing his hair out, it looks good :) WHen are you moving to Northern Montana?? Hee hee I crack myself up.

Megan Marie said...

I LOVe your bike! so cute!

Kira said...

I love reading your blog! It is so much fun. one of my favorites to read. So, why are you moving... maybe you posted why but I didn't see it.