July 1, 2008

SUMMER LOVIN'

I know that for many of you summer has been going on for two months but for me this week has been my first week of freedom and I am jam packing the fun in left and right. This unemployment thing is GREAT!!!! Since we are moving at the beginning of August I thought that I would take a month off to get packed up, but mostly to spend time with my family and friends who I am going to miss so much! It has only been two days and I am getting to do so many things I have dreamed of as I would slave away in a freezing cubicle all day. Between spending my days at the pool and the nights at the lake I have a feeling that July is going to be the best month ever.


GETTING SOME "AIR"

EMMIE AND I LOVE THE TUBE

HANK AND ALLIE SOAKING IN THE SUN!


LYNLEE AND I FOR A SUNDAY STROLL

HANK AND NATE STEALING THE STREETS

Tommorow morning we our off to Calgary to find a place to live, wish us luck!! I am sure I will back with plenty of pictures to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! What a fun adventure :-)

Anonymous said...

Those two day's were so much fun! Let's go to the lake again soon! What are you talking about on your post?? You're not moving to Canada!