August 28, 2008

WELCOME TO OUR HOME, OR AS THE CANADIANS CALL IT OUR 500 SQ FT SUITE!

So I wasn't going to post any pictures of our place becasue I felt weird about it. But everybody has been asking and since NOBODY is ever going to get up here to see it in person before we move into a bigger place I figured I could give you a taste of how Hank and I are surviving in our 500 sq feet. I definately have a lot of work to do, but it is fun for now. We decided to have fun with it since it is a quaint little apt (so don't be alarmed by the loud Couch it cost us nothing).
Don't blink or the tour will be over!

Welcome to the Nelson Residence #201

View from the door

View from the shelf back at the door

Bathroom

Office Nook

Kitchen #1

Kitchen #2

Our little table (watching some Ellen)

Family Room

Bedroom(really plain right now)

Hopefully this gives you a little idea of where we are and our living space! I know it is small but if anyone comes and visits I promise I will give up my spot in the BED!

8 comments:

The Pratts said...

It's sooo nice! You've done a great job decorating! It looks so hip, like you're a real city girl, not like me out in the 'burbs. :_

Keri said...

Way cute! Did you know we have the same bedspread?! I guess great minds think alike. :-)

Nate and Lynlee said...

Emily it looks SO GOOD!!!! You did a perfect job with your decorations. You also picked the perfect sizes of furniture for your rooms. I love how well you decorated your shelf in the entryway. I also love the way you mixed and match the colors on your couch. Not too matchy, not to unmatchy. I think I just made up a word! And might I add how much a love your bedspread. Where did you get it? It looks like it's from Anthropology. Great job! Ten points for you!!

Megan Marie said...

I love it!! it's decorated so nice! well, I've seen it in person, but it looks good in pictures!!

Brewer Family said...

Emily, it looks amazing! Such a cute quaint place! I can't believe how much you have done! Great Job! p.s. I love your hair! You look so cute!

Sara Jane said...

Your house is darling! Maybe when you are in town in October you can redecorate my house! The kitchen is amazing! Everything looks so new and nice! I miss your face!

Michelle and Caleb said...

I love your apartment! It is so nice I bet that you are loving that. You did a great job decorating it.

Tyson and Heather said...

Em! What a great apartment--so retro city chic. I'm in love, it makes me want to come visit even more:)! You have a super good knack for decorating and putting things together--but I already knew that! Love it, what a happy space to live in...and the pics make it look waaaay bigger than 500 ft. so way to go on expanding your space with your decorating..woo woo:)!