September 21, 2008

2 YEARS GONE BY!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HANK!


I can't believe it has been two years. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to a man like Hank, he truly is my best friend. He is constantly making me laugh and reminding me not to take life too serious when I tend to be a bit of a stress case. I know that he is my soul mate and I honestly don't know where I would be without him. I am so excited to share this adventure out here in Calgary with him and I know that no matter where I go or what I do I will have him by my side to make it a wild ride.

Since our anniversary is today, on Sunday, we decided to do a little early celebrating by going out for Sushi (my favorite) last night! I had to take pictures of the restaurant because you would think that we reserved the place to have it all to ourselves, but in actuality we are such early birds we had the place to ourselves. I realized I am a clone of my parents, I guess we are the only people that go to dinner at 5:30p.m. OH well it was fun to have the place to ourselves and the food was GREAT! In fact I am wishing I had some right now. It was a beautiful day here so we took some time to stroll the streets of downtown. It was a very low key celebration but everyday is a celebration with Hank!








Thanks for a great 2 Years, I love you so much!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wedding reception was so fabulous and you couldn't have looked more beautiful! Happy anniversary!

Megan Marie said...

Happy anniversary!! I'm glad you are having so much fun!

Nate and Lynlee said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PEEPS! I can't believe it's been two years! It looks like you guys had a good time last night. That sushi restaurant looks amazing! My dream in life is to come visit you in Calgary...and then to that restaurant! : )

Ciara said...

CONGRATS! I can't believe how time has flown. We miss you fun friends and maybe you can come visit the big CITY one day?! We have ALL types of sushi EVERYWHERE!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations on two years! What a sweet post. You two are awesome.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

stop it has not been two years! it feels like just yesterday that we were having a bridal shower for you at our house! wow time flys! congrats you two!

Familia Terreros said...

yooooooos,
i remember that day like yesterday, i mean, how could i forget free food and TomTom's baby blue TUX?
BTW, spank, check out my blog and see the little dude on there. if you dont pee your pants, then you have bladder problems.
love, Fernuscey

webbweb said...

I love you guys!! Happy anniversary!!

The Allen Family said...

Congrats on 2 years. It sounds like things are going well up there. Good luck this winter :)

Amy said...

Congrats Emily and Hank! Wow, that haircut makes Hank look like a completely different person, doesn't it?! You two seem like you have so much fun together! And that's awesome that you're working at home (gotta love sweats til mid-afternoon:) and getting your aerobics license. I taught aerobics at 24 hour fitness-you'll be so good at it!

The Littlest Moons said...

Congrats you love birds! Two years! When did we grow up and get old? I am so happy for you guys and I totally agree you guys were made for each other! Thanks for checking my blog, I love your comments. Lindsey Salmon/Browning and I are rockin' it in the good old 54th ward, we miss you!

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

Sushi! I love sushi too! I'm glad you guys had a good day and you are enjoying Canada. Let me know when you are back in Utah for a visit. We'll do a double date...Sushi!