Hank needed a haircut.
Hank thought why not just do it myself.
Hank proceeded despite Emily's HORROR.
Hank has a lot of hair. I mean HAD.
Hank is now footlose and fancy free.
Hank is proud of his accomplishment.
However next time I am thinking DOLLARCUTS might be a better option!
September 8, 2008
Posted by H and E at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
You guys are so fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, I love it! Looks good! Thanks for yummy dinner yesterday!
You look like a tot preteen Swedish boy!
He looks like a totally different person! He looks much more sophisticated...not quite so 70's. ;)
(I kind of like the 70's look though)
YAY HANK!!! I love it! It fits your face shape quite well! :)
Wow Em.. you sat and watched?? Randall cuts his own hair all the time but I can't watch because he always makes me soooo nervous. Hank's hair does look good though.
I haven't seen Hank with short hair since....well...I can't remember!
WANNA SEE A SWEET MULLET?
check out our blog.
teamterreros.blogspot.com
nice trim and yes thats a lot of hair!!
Post a Comment