Seriously you gotta love this kid!
If anyone knows of a construction magazine that needs a good model let me know, I got one right here for ya! :)
September 18, 2008
Hank in Action
Posted by H and E at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously you gotta love this kid!
If anyone knows of a construction magazine that needs a good model let me know, I got one right here for ya! :)
Posted by H and E at 6:36 PM
8 comments:
and the cool this is that he acts like is soooooo easy to look so good.
YO MA BOY SPANK.
Why is the theme song for Bob the Builder running through my head?
:-)
It is a blessing to have a husband who enjoys what he is doing!
Seriously, I crack up every time I see a picture of hank. For some reason, he is so funny!
Ha ha I love it! Scary though. How does no one fall in that big hole? This picture makes me remember all the fun/crazy moments we've had together. I miss you guys so much. I can't wait until you come to Utah in October!
You gotta cut that mop Hank. I love you man, but that would scare me on the jobsite. Are you wearing proper PPE? Peace out from C'Ville. Love ya
Scoot
Sorry Hank I didn't read the rest of your blog. Good job on the haircut.
i love reading your blog and seeing all of your cute pictures! (by the way i love your hair) How did you make your header? It is so cute!
Im laughing because that is the best picture ever. Totally qualifies for a construction magazine....I'll let you know when I find it. Hank, you're the best!
Post a Comment