There is nothing better then this time of year. In Calgary we have had beautiful weather for the past week and it is making fall even that much more enjoyable. I love watching all the leaves change colors and being able to enjoy the outdoors fully for the last time before we all hunker down for the winter!
TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL?



10 comments:
I love the fall too, but I actually wanted to comment on your "missing home" post. I am totally feeling you on the fountain drink thing. I have decided that Utah is the capital of the perfect drink. I hope you have SO MUCH FUN!!! Kiss and hug Whitney, Scott, Brock, Claire and Jane for me (don't kiss Steve, but tell him that I miss him too). :)
The smells! and I can wear my jueans but it is still nice enough for flip flops!
The leaves and what laurie said about jeans and flip-flops! I also love fall b/c of my b-day and halloween! and I have to agree.. it is beautiful here! (for now..) :)
i love your layout, and Calgary looks beautiful! What a fun change of pace! How are you guys liking it so far? Hope all is well :)
I love jean and sweatshirt weather. Not having to shave everyday! The little bit of chill in the air. Of course driving up American Fork Canyon to see the leaves. And seriously, you'll definitely be hunkering down soon!
Emily, I love that picture of you. And to think I took it while riding my bike..Calgary is a great city, but you make it beautiful.
What I love most about fall is how excited Emily gets about it. She loves to decorate the house, change the back drop on the blog, and how excited she gets about what we should be for Hallowen. We've began talking about costume ideas 3 weeks ago. Mostly I love that she's having a blast in Calgary. I know she misses her friends and family, but all our new frineds here make it all the better.
I love your new layout!!
Emily! I love your blog. So cute! What I love about fall is packing up my summer clothes and bathing suits and pulling out the jackets, scarves, boots and leggings. I love fall!
p.s.
I've moved to Lehi! And I'm ready to meet you-know-who :) Ah!-I can't believe I'm going to post this comment for everyone to read! O well, what the heck!
Hi Emily- Just blogstalking...It sounds like you are having a great time in Calgary. It looks like a beautiful place! I love fall because it is soup weather and I love the leaves changing! Take care-
fun to see 'fall' in a new setting for you! my fav thing is crunching leaves and the smell of the musky cold, miss it still too warm here though i put on a sweatshirt tonight!:)
Post a Comment