I am so proud of my two sisters BEKAH and ADRIEN who ran the St. George Marathon today in 3 HOURS AND 35 MINUTES, who does that? They do.... they have trained so hard and all of their hard work paid off. I am proud to be their little sister and hope that one day I can be just like them. However my goal will be to just finish a marathon!
October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! Way to go Bekah and Adrien! Emily as far as I know you are just like your amazing sisters! See you soon.
Emily, how come your blog is so cute!! Love it!
Hank!!! Whats up? Calgary huh? I would never have thought it! How are things? Life is great for us. We are really enjoying Wyoming. Similar to Canada its already cold, buts that ok. To be honest with you, I had seen your blog through Tysons as well. I had planned to write you but something came up and you know how that goes. You are not the only creepy stocker! Keep in touch, this blog thing makes it a lot easier!
Hey Emily! I just got your facebook message and realized that i look at your cute blog all the time, but for some reason i never leave a comment!! looks like you guys are having fun in a new place... nice to know that someone else is away from home too! annie is coming to visit me next week, i am stoked!!
Post a Comment