10 days went by just way too fast.
I had so much fun visiting babies, friends, and family making it a bit of a whirlwind. Thank you to everyone who made my trip a blast, I can't wait until next time!
October 26, 2008
There's no place like home!
Posted by H and E at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Adrien said you guys had so much fun...I'm glad you got to come home to see your family...there's nothing like your own sisters!
We miss you already!!!!
Please come back soon! Graham misses you terribly!
PLEASE COME BACK!!!! I had so much fun with you. Thanksgiving trip?? I think so!
Emily, how have you been? You look so pretty!! Spence and I just started a blog and saw you on here. You are living in Canada? It seems like you are doing great, it is good to see you
Post a Comment