March 27, 2009

THIS WEEK IN THE LIFE OF EMILY!

*In the words of my cousin Sara TGIF (thank goodness it is Friday), honestly when I think about everything I did this week it is insane, yet I had fun and I survived!
* I taught 7 classes this week, I think that is a record and I think my body decided to pay me for it when I woke up this morning and moving didn't seem like an option!
* So our decision to not move last week was the right one but it has not proved to be easy. We have had to deal with threats all week from the sellers that they are going to sue us and take us to court.
*Having a father that is a lawyer is proving to be very useful. I think he is actually having fun with this while I stress.
* I finally unpacked, I guess that means that I am staying put for awhile.
* The OWNER, BIG BOSS, aka...queen of aerobics(I think she invented some of it) decided to pop into one of my classes this week. To say I was sweating is an understatement!
*In less than 5 days I will be on a plane to spend 4 days with the greatest girls in the world (my sisters, sister in law, and mom) Needless to say a lot of fun will be had!
* I have the greatest husband in the world. Seriously I don't know what I did right but I totally lucked out. He gets me...which is not easy sometimes.
*I am getting my hair done today. I tried the au natural red thing and I am done. Blonde here I come. You can only take so much pasty redheadness for so long!
* I am supposed to be working right now, instead doing this, I guess that is what Friday's are for!
*Spring does not look to be anywhere on the horizon here in Canada, bummer city. I guess that is what sister weekends in Vegas and St. George are for!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Have fun on your sisters trip! You guys are going to relax and soak up some sun - I think it should be great weather for you!

The Littlest Moons said...

I can only imagine how much fun you and family have with only girls. I picture a lot of laughs and a lot of craziness to be honest. I hope you have the best time!

The Pratts said...

I didn't know you were going on a girls trip! That's awesome, you will have so much fun!! And let's see some pics of the new hair!!!

LaurieJ said...

I wish I could tag along on your trip! You will have a blast. Eat a golden spoon for me :-)
And you have a great husband because you are an amazing gal!

Tyson and Heather said...

How nice you get to fly away from it all and see your sisters and Mom, awesome! Can't wait to see the new 'do' and congrats on the move, sounds complicated but it'll be great in the end bc that place you guys got is amazing!!!!