Tears ... sigh! I am GREEN with ENVY! You both look beautiful as always! Banff looks beautiful too! I think Annie should look into a career in figure skating!!
As the great Annie Belle Livingston once said, "Cousins by Chance, Friends by choice!" How true her words are!
Beautiful photos. I am so glad Annie got to visit you I bet that is helping with missing the Allen girls after a fabulous trip. I love your St George pictures and especially you quote, the funniest thing about it is that I have NEVER seen you go the wrong direction ANYWHERE! I love that the one time you are wrong you are saying that! Too great.
4 comments:
Tears ... sigh! I am GREEN with ENVY! You both look beautiful as always! Banff looks beautiful too! I think Annie should look into a career in figure skating!!
As the great Annie Belle Livingston once said, "Cousins by Chance, Friends by choice!" How true her words are!
Loves XOXO
Isn't Banff beautiful?! I LOVE it!
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Banff looks amazing! Tell Annie to take tons of pictures!
Beautiful photos. I am so glad Annie got to visit you I bet that is helping with missing the Allen girls after a fabulous trip. I love your St George pictures and especially you quote, the funniest thing about it is that I have NEVER seen you go the wrong direction ANYWHERE! I love that the one time you are wrong you are saying that! Too great.
Post a Comment