May 11, 2009

WEEKEND AWAY!!!



This past weekend Hank and I decided that we needed some time away so we took off to Edmonton. We slept in, went for a great run, visited the famous West Edmonton Mall and ate good food. The best part of all was just being together for the weekend with no distractions! Hopefully we can get another weekend away soon!

Chillin in the HOTEL...

The mall has a waterpark...it is pretty crazy!
A little GLOW IN THE DARK PUTT PUTT never hurt anyone!




Edmonton Mini Temple!!

5 comments:

The Pratts said...

Fun! I'm glad you got to go! Where did you end up staying? Wish we could have met up with you!

Keri said...

Sounds like you guys are living the life! I'm glad you got a get away.

ESTHER BEAZER said...

isn't WestEd fun! so big! i am glad you guys got to experience it! i wish we could have a get away like that! it is our anniversary in less than two weeks and we are coming home to Canada to stay with our parents! Whoot! what more could you want on your anniversary right? hahaha

Nate and Lynlee said...

That glow in the dark golfing is awesome! I have never seen that before! Have you? I'm happy you guys got away for the weekend! You both deserve it! Love and miss you lots!

Tyson and Heather said...

How fun, you're a total babe EM!