June 24, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Yeah I could not be more excited. We did our final walk through of the house today and I am in love. We could not be more pleased with how it turned out. My pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.
ENJOY!

Kitchen

Kitchen, Stove Hood is missing

Master Bathroom, NO shower doors yet

More Master Bath

Staircase from upstairs

Closet Space.....Can't wait

Master Bedroom


1 of the Spare Bedrooms

Laundry Room, I think this is Hank and I's favorite part we have been dealing with the worst washer/dryer!
Guest Bath
View of Stairs and Entry

Basement Half Kitchen

Basement

Basement

Main Floor, couldn't get a good picture with the windows!
So we move in on Monday and I can't wait. GOODBYE 600 sq. feet!


18 comments:

Keri said...

That looks WAY nice. I bet you're so excited. Congratulations!!

Brewer Family said...

Emily, It's beautiful! I love it! Congratulations on the little one! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait!

Weight Family said...

YEAY! You should leave the doors off of the shower... that would be fun... ;)

Nate and Lynlee said...

Emily I absolutely love it!!! It is the perfect home! Although I liked the other house you almost bought, I have to admit I like this one better! It is so adorable. The kitchen is my favorite part! Oh and I love the wood floors in the main area! I'm so happy for you both! Next you'll have to post pictures of the outside!

Staci shWilliams said...

Em that looks beautiful! How exciting! I'm sure you'll be loving some extra space!! I wait to see it all cute and decorated like you do :)

Ciara said...

i know we're supposed to "thou shalt not covet"...but boy am I jealous. Our 400 square feet really bites sometimes...3 more years 3 more years 3 more years...we can do it!

by the way CONGRATS! Seriously, I could not be more excited for you because not only do you GET this house, but you get a little baby in it too! And boy is it a beauty too!

Anonymous said...

Emily, that is gorgeous! You have some very good taste my friend! I bet it will be so nice to be in a house...and perfect timing for your new addition! Congrats on being pregnant!!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

holy cow women! that is amazing! living the high life! i am so happy for you! like i said we will be visiting and staying with you! hahah

Megan Marie said...

AHH I'm in love too!! It's gorgeous! Can't wait!!

manders said...

Wow! That is soooo gorgeous. Would you mind posting a pic of the outside also? Sooooooo cute I love it. Perfect for a new Nelson addition... When can the 4 of us move in? I mean you do have 2 kitchen's :)

Tyson and Heather said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you, what a BEAUTIFUL home, everything is gorgeous!

The Pratts said...

Wow! It looks awesome! Congrats, and good luck with the move!

The Allen Family said...

I'm so excited for you! Life is perfect for you right now! A new home and a baby. You two will be such great parents and make a wonderful first home! OH! You DON'T NEED doors on the shower silly girl!

The Littlest Moons said...

Wow! that is awesome! the luandry room, kitchen, basement, wood floors, all if it is so beautifuil! I am so excited for you to get settled and all moved in! Good Luck. I hope you are feeling better these days! Even a few weeks farther along can make a big difference. Hopefully it is making a difference for you.

tothe4thfloor said...

Congratulations! The house looks BEAUTIFUL!

Alisha said...

I love your house Emily! Congrats again on all the good news in your life!

Brent Skipper said...

This is absolutly georgeous!!! So many fun knooks and crannys to put decor. Also congrats on the little one we are so happy for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

This is sooooooooo beautiful!! We are definitely going to need to come visit some day :)