Yesterday was Canada Day so we had the day off (well half the day off for Hank). Our friends invited us to go to the ZOO with them so we decided why not. We had never been to the Calgary ZOO and I have to admit that I had not been to a ZOO without the neices and nephews since well....A long time, but it turned out to be a ton of fun.
I took a few pictures to document the event!
The Balderson's showing us a good time at the ZOO
My favorite part...the baby gorilla, SO CUTE
THe boys and well a HIPO's butt
Hey did you know Hipo's can't swim they just sink to the botoom, I witnessed it!
Ha ha you love my facts I am like a little kid!
Amy and I posing like ROCK STARS
However I got some good adventures coming your way.
The Stampede launches off tommorow here in Calgary and lets just say the city is ready to party. Everywhere you look it is decorated cowboy and everyone is dressed ready for the occasion. Tommorow bright and early me and girls from work are hitting the streets in our gear to pass out free passes, then tommorow night Hank and I (graciously being given tickets from Richard and Jeanne) are hittin the STAMPEDE FULL SPEED!
Don't worry I will document the event!



3 comments:
I love Calgary during Stampede, have a great time!!
Looks like a fun day! You should have seen the baby gorilla last summer...he looked like a little newborn baby human. Adorable. I'm totally jealous you're going to the Stampede. I've only ever been to the grounds, never the grandstand. I know, how lame, I've lived here my whole life. Have fun!
woo-hooo party time!! I know, the zoo is fun, isn't it? and I didn't know they had a baby gorilla!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment