August 29, 2009

Things I am loving this week!

Starting my Saturday by running around the Resavoir on a Sunny Day!

Blueberries every day!

My kitchen table

This itty bitty swimsuit my friend gave me for baby girl!


My new chairs I found for my empty living room!
and lastly bbq's with good friends, maybe I will actually take pictures today!
Everyone is saying goodbye to summer, however up here in Calgary I feel like it just arrived so I am saying hello and loving every second of it!

5 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

love the chairs emily! so cute... were those there when i came the other day! well anyways have a good day!

GourMama said...

Oh my gosh. I love your style! I miss having a house with a lot of room. Can't wait to see your baby! I have come across the cutest girl clothes lately. I will email you links:)

Sara Jane said...

I love your table! It is a dream come true! I love your chairs they are a dream come true! So is your run, blueberries & swim suit! You basically are a dream come true! Can't wait to come up and see it in person!

PS post a pic of the baby bump! You look gorgeous so show it off!!!

XOXO

Keri said...

OK, the chairs are to die for. I'm at the point where I just want to re-do my whole house. I'm coveting Adrien's new house plan...it's amazing. Good job on the decor!!

webbweb said...

DITO to Sara's comment. You are living the dream baby (with baby)!! Where did you find your chairs? I love them!!