September 10, 2009

CRASH

Well it happened I was involved in my first ever car crash! IT WAS NOT MY FAULT which is a huge relief but it was a little scary. Nobody was hurt and I feel just fine but my car is smashed in and Hank is really kicking himself for paying $3000dollars for my new bumper 6 months ago! I was going straight from a two way stop and the other lady was turning left and apparently the sun was in her eyes and she didn't see me. We weren't going very fast but she was driving a huge SUV and unfortunately my little Jetta got smooshed! Today I have had to deal with all the insurance and police reports and calling back and forth and it is not fun. I guess I am glad that nobody was hurt and that me and the baby are fine!



POOR LITTLE JETTA!!!! (actually I am kind of wishing it was totalled, then maybe I could have gotten a new car)

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

ahhh! bummer. I'm so glad you're okay!

GourMama said...

I am glad you are okay. That is so scary. I remember that Jetta:) When ever I see one I think of you:)

The Pratts said...

I'm glad it wasn't serious, but what a pain! Dealing with all the police reports and stuff is a nightmare. Oh, and your grass is looking good! I'm STILL waiting for my backyard!

Sara Jane said...

That was my greatest fear when I was pregnant and even a greater fear after he was born!!! Glad you and my baby are okay! ... Yes I am already referring to the princess as my baby!

The Allen Family said...

I'm so glad you two are ok! I can't wait to see you guys!

True Birds Blog said...

yikes! so glad you're safe and i love that jetta....u got that senior year:)!