
I have a yard with bushes and trees and grass, I thought this day would never come...but after a few threatening e-mails it happened. Now it actually looks like I live in a house not a dirt pit! YEAH! Backyard still to come but at least it looks pleasant from the street.
7 comments:
Your house is so cute! I love it! I want to see more pictures of the inside!
woot! It's a start! hopefully you'll get your backyard soon :)
I love your house! It is so beautiful! Congrats on your new home! Always nice to have a brand new home especially when preparing for baby.
looks great!
Love it! Looks so great! I bet it will help with dust & mopping! Cant wait to see it in person!
yay! so fun, someday for me I suppose! I LOVE your new house/yard and upcoming baby...great life!:)
yay! so fun, someday for me I suppose! I LOVE your new house/yard and upcoming baby...great life!:)
Post a Comment