October 12, 2009

Nelson Weddings

Well another Nelson took the plunge...I think they might be on a record for the most weddings in one year.
Ingrid and Will got married in Los Angeles on Saturday and it was a beautiful wedding. Hank and I made the trek up and were so glad we did. It was filled with a lot of good times with the Nelson family. Needless to say they know how to party and they are not shy at all. They were married in the Los Angeles temple and then did a ring ceremony and reception at a small unique chapel in Brentwood afterwards. It was a great day and the bride looked absolutely beautiful!
We were happy to be home until we stepped off the plane and it was -6 degrees celsuis...California I want you back!










As you can see we had a good time! All my non wedding photos are not uploading so maybe you will get lucky with a double cali post to come!






8 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

oh i am so glad you got to go and spend time with family! we just had canadian thanksgiving alone, it was weird, it made me miss family! Well hope all is well! i miss you too! and the workshop was amazing... i will tell you all about it later! i promise, its worth hearing about! hahah

The Littlest Moons said...

Hank way to get your groove on. Emily no pictures of you!? I want to see your baby belly again! Hope you guys aren't freezing to death.

The Pratts said...

Looks like you had a great trip!

GourMama said...

Where are the pictures of you? I wanna see a baby belly:) So crazy the guy in the background, last picture, Ryan and I went to High School with him. Can't remember his name though. So crazy!

Moka said...

I'm so glad you had a great time but so bummed things didn't work out so we could see you. You guys will just have to do a socal vacation and cone stay with us. Then you'd have a free hotel with hot meals and a built in babysitter. :) sounds tempting right?

Keri said...

Looks like a WAY fun time!

Eden Lang said...

oh, fun! looks like it was a good celebration. is this the sister that came for a visit not too long ago? she looks beautiful!

Nate and Lynlee said...

WHERE'S THAT BELLY??? It's been hiding lately. Bring it out!... Cute picture Hank! You look like you already have the dad thing down! Love and miss you guys! I'm counting down the days until you come in November!!