January 28, 2010

Newborn Photos

Once again we had the very talented Eden take our pictures for us and I could not be happier. In fact I think I shed a tear everytime I look at them because they are so precious and Blakely has already grown so much since these were taken when she was a week old. There are so many good ones I could hardly choose which ones to blog, but here is a little sneak peak at my beautiful daughter (I think Hank is pretty cute too)!




Most newborns curl up and sleep during the shoot. Not Blakely, she was wide awake and wanting to party the whole time. She is her mothers daughter!

10 comments:

The Pratts said...

Aw, these are precious! Keepsakes for sure! She looks straight out of heaven. I especially love the one of her sleeping...even though I guess it was a hard one to get. :)

Sara Jane said...

They turned out more beautiful than I even expected! Blakely is so beautiful! And you are a gorgeous mama! I love that little fam of yours! I was so lucky to be at the photo shoot! Give Blakely Jane a big kiss from auntie Sara Jane!!!! XOXOXO I miss her so tenderly! Is it march yet?

ESTHER BEAZER said...

so cute! i love the last one! oh it makes me want to have a baby!

Keri said...

Adrien showed me some of these on Eden's website yesterday...they are SO CUTE! And you look amazing!

Georges...party of 4 said...

Em- You look amazing and gorgeous as ever! Your baby as well! It is crazy how fast they grow!! You guys look great! hope all is continuing to be well with you!

The Andrews said...

She is so beautiful Emily, what a doll, and you look AMAZING! Congrats...congrats!

The Andrews said...

She is so beautiful Emily, what a doll, and you look AMAZING! Congrats...congrats!

Maureen said...

OH my i think i might start to cry she is so beautiful and looks just like you. i love her so much already and i havent even been able to hold her. em you look so beautiful and so do you Hank... i love you guys.

tothe4thfloor said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Alyson said...

I <3 these pics