Since I am so far away many of my posts now will just be pictures to show how much Blakely is growing. She is getting cuter by the day and I see a double chin coming on. I just stare and cuddle her all day and feel so blessed.
January 22, 2010
Pics for family!
Since I am so far away many of my posts now will just be pictures to show how much Blakely is growing. She is getting cuter by the day and I see a double chin coming on. I just stare and cuddle her all day and feel so blessed.
Posted by H and E at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I can't believe how different she looks already! She's soo cute! I can tell she's filling out a bit, and doesn't look as newborn and it's only been 2 weeks!
Ok she is such an Allen baby! Emily, she has you written all over her (don't feel left out Hank, I feel your pain. everyone tells us Adley looks like Nate.) Anyways I miss you guys so much, even more so now that we have babies! Continue posting lots of pictures of Blakely! I can't get enough of her. I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks in March!!
...and I'll kiss them even more shortly after that, when you guys move back! hint hint
I can see Allie and Olivia in Blakely. She is so cute. Good job you guys!
I can't remember if I already commented, but she is SO CUTE. CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you guys. :)
Congratulations Em!! She is beautiful and yes, I agree, she looks so much like you! , Love the name too! And look at that little naked tushy! You are brave for having a diaper off long enough to snap a few pictures. My boys would have had pee all over my bed in a matter of seconds. I'm so glad I can still enjoy your baby girl through your blog!
I love her cute wrinkley body! O babies are so sweet. How fast they grow up.
She is one of a kind, just like her parents.
Hope you are adjusting okay!
I just saw your pics with Eden posted on her blog. Gorgeous, they are so good! She has a great talent.
I cannot stop looking at your blog, I miss my little peanut too much! She is getting so big so fast! I am counting down the days til march, in fact, I think I may make a Blakely paper chain! xoxo
Post a Comment