February 4, 2010

All Bundled Up!


It was actually semi nice outside today so I ventured in taking Blakely out on her first stroller ride in the Canadian winter. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of her all bundled up!!!

Despite the sun it was quite cold and we didn't last too long!

I am counting down the days where we can go on long walks and not freeze, I think I am going to be counting for a while!

6 comments:

Hunter.L said...

hi:) ur daughter is soo cute ive been reading ur blog i love it!! email me at belchy15@yahoo.com or aol.com thankss:))))

The Pratts said...

What a cute eskimo child! LOVE her hat! So jealous you got to take her out for a walk. I'm STILL waiting for a warm enough day. Keep the pics of that cute girl coming!

Keri said...

We've gone for walks the last few days because it's been so nice out. It makes me get spring fever and then I'm disappointed because I know it's still a few months away!

I LOVE that bundled baby. What a cutie!

Sara Jane said...

She is a bundle of JOY! I am so glad that you are so adventurous! I miss you tons... 3 more weeks + change!!!

xoxoxo

Nate and Lynlee said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I just love her so much! Does she love binki's as well??

We'll have to go on walks with the babies while you're here!

Alyson said...

Count the weeks. It will seem shorter.