February 14, 2010

PRIVATE

Not happy about it AT ALL but I need all you e-mail addresses as soon as possible so that I can start posting again! Even if you don't comment but like to look at my blog (because i know it is so entertaining) don't be shy to leave me your e-mail address.

49 comments:

manders said...

Can't wait to see all the new updates. manders780@yahoo.com
love you guys

The Pratts said...

I'm not gonna lie, I hate it when blogs go private. Only because I'm lazy and my reader doesn't send me updates!! :) Why are you going private? Did something happen? Anyhoo, OF COURSE I want an invite! You know my email address!

Eden Lang said...

I want an invite too! why are you going private?

Laura said...

I'd love an invite too!
lauradab88@hotmail.com

Daniel and K8 said...

Dan and Kate here... Dan lived with Hank for years. We practically dated at Hank's place.

Congrats on the little sweetie! She is lovely.

danielandk8 at gmail dot com

Nate and Lynlee said...

lynleeprice@gmail.com. We'll be joining you very soon!!

Weight Family said...

Me please kiraweight@gmail.com.

Melissa said...

Mine is melissajo17@gmail.com

Staci shWilliams said...

Stacijane@msn.com
Blakelys adorable. When are you coming to visit? Didn't you say February?

Georges...party of 4 said...

briana.n.george@gmail.com. Love to see how things are going!!

Ciara said...

without a doubt, add us! ciara.schofield@gmail.com
lyleschofield@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

Susie said...

count me in susietilleman@yahoo.com

Spencer and Laura said...

I'd like an invite please!

Richard said...

paigecunni@gmail.com

i love your blog and i think it's super exciting!

Brewer Family said...

I am so glad your doing this! I'm so creeped out! Please add us....Max and I love seeing the cute little princess!
Toebrewer@gmail.com

Hunter.L said...

hunterlsmithblog@yahoo.com!
i know i don't know you but i love ur blog and ur little b is precious:)

Kristin said...

Hey Em! Little Blakely is so beautiful!!! My e-mail is kristin.hintze@gmail.com. Thanks!! You guys look great, I hope you are surviving the first few months of motherhood...they're the best and the hardest all at the same time! You guys look like your doing great though.

Keri said...

evans.keri@gmail.com. Send me an invite! :)

Sarah said...

Hey, I want to keep up with your adorable family! sachampion23@gmail.com, hope all is well!

~*kElLy*~ said...

Hey! I just started following your blog! Good timing I guess :)
kellymglenn@gmail.com

Sim said...

simdahl@hotmail.com

GOODBYE CREEPERS!!!!!

yo yo said...

Annie and I met MCKENNA AT MAVERICK IN SANta Clara. I think i knew her MOM WHeN I WORKED IN WYOMING!!!
SEND US YoUR BLOG!
XO
ANNIE and Dru with Goose and Harve

Alisha said...

Alishanelson2@hotmail.com. Your little girl is so precious. Her grace convinced Ben that it would be alright if we ever had a little girl.

Alisha said...

Alishanelson2@hotmail.com. Your little girl is so precious. Her grace convinced Ben that it would be alright if we ever had a little girl.

Kenon said...

I want in! kenonwakefield at gmail dot com

Brooke said...

Such a cutie! Oh enjoy it all because it all goes by so fast! brookea@cbncpa.com

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

andrea_utes@hotmail.com!

Brittany said...

Hey Emily, I would love to keep updated on your blog :) b_davison87@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Hi Emily,

I would love an invite, I look at your blog from time to time. Your little girl is so adorable!

steph.a.willis@gmail.com

Adam Willis's wife Stephanie

camran said...

Hey Em! It's Camie from WBR! Yes I want an invite!! camran74@comcast.net

Anna said...

I think you have such a cute little family and would love an invite.

Anna Aller (annaaller@gmail.com)

McKays said...

Please!

mckay.annie@gmail.com

Brando and Annie said...

I TOTALLY understand why you are! So creepy!!!! Please add me I love seeing all your cute pictures of Blakely!
anniewhitney@hotmail.com

Shani said...

mileshani@gmail.com - sometimes this is the only time get to see you! Maybe I should call more often... :)

Our Northern Exposure said...

I am a friend of Hanks from High School. I asked him a while ago if he was o.k. that I added you to my sidebar of my other high school friends. I'd love to be added, but I know you can only have so many invites. If that's the case I totally understand!
akguymon (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks,
Erika
{www.ournothernexposure.blogspot.com}

Becca said...

Hey- it's Becca from WBR and since you have perhaps the cutest little girl of all time, I want one so I can gawk at her!
blthornton@hotmail.com

Sharon said...

I would love an invite...

Sharon Thacker (you Michigan cousin)
thacker2003@comcast.net

The Caballero's said...

Oh yes please!

kevynprepchuk@hotmail.com

Miriam said...

I love to keep up with your little family, so include me please: miriamw@mstar2.net

The Kewish Family said...

Hey Emily,

It's Ashley Sampson (now Kewish) from broadcast at BYU. I stalk your blog. You should stalk mine too. It's kewish.net/jonash

Ps my email is ashley.kewish@gmail.com

Paige Hanks said...

Emily, I would love to be added,
paigehanks@gmail.com...Blakely is adorable! What a cute family!

Sara Jane said...

Our troubles could be solved... just found out you can block people from seeing your blog! Call me tomorrow I will let you know how! Sure miss you! 15 more sleeps!

GourMama said...

nolamama@gmail.com. I would love an invite!

The Bergesons said...

mhmb085@aol.com
Thanks!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

ashleygarbesmith@gmail.com

Thanks SO much!!

Farmer Family said...

I would love an invite.

ingrid.n.farmer@gmail.com

The Andrews said...

oh yes...please add me!

andrews.p.heidi@gmail.com

Amy said...

Add me Em,

amysterzer@gmail.com.

Blakely is getting so big!

jodie rae said...

Hey doll- I just found your blog not too long ago! Please add me to the list! Love ya!