So in 2010, 4 new babies are being born on my side of the family. The first three are all girls and the last one is still unknown. Blakely and Amelia are the first to be born and already they are best buddies, we can't wait for the rest to follow, what a fun crew it is going to be.
Bekah and I were attempting to get a good picture of the two of them to send out as a blessing announcement but failed many times, here are some of the outtakes!!!
I still think they are cute!
This saying is something my two cousins, Annie and Sara, and I say all the time because we are best friends and could not love each other more! I hope that Blakely and her 2010 cousins feel the same way about each other some day!



2 comments:
So adorable! These actually turned out pretty good! How fun to have so many cousins the same age!
I couldnt love you more too! I love that Blakely will get to have close cousins! I miss her soo much! I think I am going to have to go to Bountiful to get me a fix with Millie! xoxo
Post a Comment