So I am not going to lie this last week has probably been one of the most challenging weeks I have had since Blakely has been born. I have been very calm and collected when it came to her crying when she was a newborn but this last week got to me. Obviously she got her second tooth which explained a lot about the constant fussy baby, but that on top of trying to get this STUBBORN CHILD to nap and sleep pushed me to the edge. Luckily tomorrow is a holiday so I can have my hubby home to help for one more day.
With my initial success with sleep training I thought I was good, oh how I was wrong, Boogie got my hopes up and then has given me a lot of angst. I feel like this last week has consisted of me putting her in her crib and a WHOLE LOT OF CRYING. It has to catch on at some point right??? Lets hope or I might be the one crying myself to sleep, wait I might already do that.
Ok enough with the complaining.....Blakely is a cutie pie and getting more and more fun. Apparently my doctor doesn't do a 4 month checkup like everyone else so I got on the scale with her on Saturday and at 4 1/2 months she weighs 13 pounds. Not sure where that puts her but she does have some rolls. Her new thing is to arch her back and wiggle and squirm her way out of anything and around everything. She also loves to grab her toes which is evident in the 2nd picture. Still sucking on everything and eyeing all the food I am putting in my mouth, I think she is going to be a food lover like her mother.
Here are some randoms from the last little while!Daddy and Blakely napping on a car ride home!



7 comments:
Oh my gosh Emily I am in love! She is the most precious thing ever! I love all these pictures! I miss my little wiggly bug!!
She is the seriously the cutest thing ever in that coat!! Hang in there with the sleeping. And don't worry...we all feel like losing it once in a while. You're not alone. :)
I'm so sorry the sleep training isn't going how you hoped! It can be so stressful. I don't know what to tell you!! But I DO know that Blakely is to die for, and I want to know if they make her coat in grown up sizes? I love it!
you guys look great... ok so i obviously i dont know this from experience yet, but i have heard that the book baby wise is the answer to sleeping problems for infants. maybe give it a try (advice from a girl in my ward with 2 kids)
Such cute PHOTOS! I love them! :)
These pics are killing me! I miss her too much! I can't wait to see her! xoxo
I love how you dress her! I want a little girl to dress up:)
Post a Comment