So this post will really only be cool for my CANADA friends but I was really excited about this. This past Monday was a holiday so after I taught Monday morning Hank and I decided to go for a picnic and walk in North Glenmore Park.
As soon as we showed up Hank said isn't that boy boy?!?!
Lo and behold right in front of us was good old Paul Plakas from X-Weighted yelling at a family filming a segment to get up the hill faster.
So there I was trying not to be the obvious stalker walking past them a million times and trying to take pictures from my picnic bench.
I was a little dissapointed I didn't get a face shot but it was fun to watch him live in person. I kind of wanted to start running hills with them, it was very motivating.
Now I need to keep my eyes out for when the episode airs!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness you saw Paul Plakas? You are practically famous! :) I LOVE X-weighted!
AWESOME! You made my day. :):):):):)
thats so fun!
Post a Comment