Hank is someone who was meant to be a father, it is his destiny and if I were a nice wife I would give him 10 children because he could handle it with ease. Unfortunately that is not going to happen and he is still happy. When I was hysterical pregnant sick and I told him he was getting one kid and one kid only, he said that is fine one is great!!!! Of course I have agreed to a little more than one, but still I know Hank would be supportive!
He is always there to take over when I am overwhelmed and he loves Blakely more than life itself. I love to watch them together and I know that she is going to be a daddy's girl someday.
Hank does more for this family than I could ever ask for and Blakely I are two lucky ladies.
Thank you Hank for being the best daddy in the world. I look forward to showering you with love for many more father's days to come!



3 comments:
So sweet, he is a great guy.
Happy Father's Day Hank! I agree Em, you and Blakely are very lucky!
Happy 1st Father's Day Hank!
Post a Comment