September 29, 2010

Family Pictures!

Last time we were in Utah I talked the very talented JEN HEREM to do my extended family photos, she doesn't normally do these big groups but she did me a favor. Well the only day that everyone could do the pictures, there were full blown tornado winds and rain off and on so we had to improvise. Despite the day the pictures turned out amazing. A couple days later I had her take family photos for Hank and I and I loved how they turned out.
Since I haven't gotten the disc yet these pics of our family are from Jen's blog (I made her blog them so I could see them) then I stole the big family ones from Bekah's Blog...I can't wait to print them all.
Thanks again Jen for putting up with us Allen's we can be a handful!!!!





 THE ALLEN CLAN
 THE GIRLS
 THE BOYS
 Seriously I love this photo, all the 2010 babies and we get another one in less than 2 weeks. YEAH!!!


8 comments:

The Pratts said...

A-mazing photos. Love them all!

Sim said...

gorgeous!! you look a model!!

Sara Jane said...

AMAZING! I love your fam pics even more than I did the first time I saw them! They make me miss you too much! I love the whole clan! They look AMAZEBALLS in your dads office! So Cool with great lighting! I am very impressed! Love you!xo

Unknown said...

So fabulous!

Spencer and Laura said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Such great pictures - I love them all.

Keri said...

I love all those pictures. Too cute. I can't wait to see the other ones of your family. And that last one with the babies is priceless!!

Shani said...

I especially love the last one of Hank and B - how perfect is that?? Oh, and the big orange flower headband - the best!! Great photos, thanks for sharing :)

Miriam said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!