I know I know I fell off the blogging bandwagon again. I can't believe summer is coming to an end, especially since we really never got summer here. Oh well....I will try not dwell on it. So I have some fun pictures but nothing too exciting to write so therefore to wrap up summer I will give you a photo montauge instead.
ENJOY!!!
The lake with the Dahls
Showing how she can crawl and get into everything including drawers!
Giving the stink eye (her new favorite face)
MELISSA and RANDY'S WEDDING!
It was a beautiful day and a beautiful setting
Attack babies
My bestie Simone
There's that stink eye again
The Allen Clan
The beautiful bride and her dad
I hope you all had a wonderful summer!



2 comments:
I love your summer pictures! I especially love the ones of the wedding! The attack babies was so cute. I'm so glad you had fun in Utah. Now we need to get together and do married women things. okay? love you!
It's about time! Carter LOVED those drawers when we were at your place. Can't wait to get them together to play!
Post a Comment