I love the Fall season so much, which is why I miss Utah this time of year. But the last couple weeks Calgary has really come through and provided a great Fall. The leaves changing are so beautiful I can't even describe it and we have even gotten some sunshine and warm weather...miracle I know.
Since we will be taking off to Utah for 2 weeks Simone and I went out to get some Fall pictures of the girls before it was too late, unfortunately it had rained all morning but we knew it was our only chance. Thanks Simone for taking such great pictures since my camera is smashed.
As you will notice Blakely is not smiling in any of them, she is on this not smile at mom when she wants you to thing, good thing she is so cute she makes up for it!
These two are best buddies!
Leaves taste yummy
You gotta show off the booty your momma gave you!
There's that smile!!!
Showing off her new trick...clapping!
Later that day for Family Home Evening we headed off to the Calgary corn maze. When we arrived the place was deserted, it was supposed to be closed but the owners were there and allowed us to go, which in turn led to a fun filled night with the whole place to our three families!!!
Hank doing his thing!
SLIDE TIME
Seriously does it get any cuter?
Admiring the mini horses
Having way too much fun on the bouncy thing....




















3 comments:
Thanks for the invite:) Blakely is TO DIE FOR!! Hopefully I will get to see you while in Utah... it has been a while!
Miss B never ceases to amaze me! She is so cute! I love how she has the hip popping down! And you are GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to spend a full 48 hours with you shortly? Will you run my last leg with & serenade me?
ummmm how did I miss these? they are SO CUTE!!! it looks like it was so much fun. and Blakely's out fit is to die for!!!
love you guys!
xo.
Post a Comment