November 28, 2010

Home Bound

To say the last couple weeks have been rough is an understatement. About 2 weeks ago Miss B got the croupe which turned into a horrible cough where no one in this househeld slept for a week which ultimately took us to the doctor's office where she was given antibiotics. As she was on the mend who would get sick... ME. I honestly have not been sick in so long, besides good old pregnancy sick and this thing is kicking my trash. I think I will head to the walk in clinic today to get some meds because I am almost positive it is a sinus infection (had enough in my life to know). I hope I start feeling better because I don't know how much more I can take. However I will take being sick a thousand times over than having a sick kid, so not fun to watch your kids suffer and feel so bad for them and at the same time want to strangle them becasue they are so hard!!!
So needless to say we have been home bound for the last couple weeks, nothing too exciting but we still manage to have some fun while lounging around!!


Sick Baby trying to put on a happy face!
 Climbing through and on everything!
 Dancing and clapping along to Carrie Underwood's Christmas Special. She was mesmorized!
Eating without letting go of her bunny!

Let's hope we get out of this house soon or I may just lose it!

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

I'm sorry you've both been sick! That really sucks. But on a happier note, LOOK AT BLAKELY'S HAIR!!! It's totally coming in, hey? Woohoo! Also, I love the shot of her climbing through the bar stools. Too cute.. and don't you love the slobber handprints she leaves when she crawls on your hardwood? Lovin that at my house anyway. Hope you get feeling better!

Eden Lang said...

First we were sick for what felt like forever and now you guys!!! we miss you! Hope you are out of the house soon.

Spencer and Laura said...

I'm so sorry!! Hope the doctor was able to give you some good drugs.