Since Blakely was itty bitty she would find bags and throw them over her shoulder like a purse and fill them with things. I was always like how do they even know to do that. I have now realized that purse usage is just engrained in us women.... So naturally, Miss B needed a purse to make it official! Hank picked this one up at the value village and to put it mildly she is in love!
Because of course you need your purse when you are about to eat....she wouldn't let me take it off her shoulder!
p.s. excuse the no pants it was the end of the day and that is how we roll. But you can take pride in the fact that she left her bow in all day, miracle!



8 comments:
I LOVE it. There is nothing cuter than when kids get obsessed with something and HAVE to have it. what better thing to pick than a trendy little purse.
Nice! I trained my neice with my purse, ever since she was 6mos! Then I gave her my purse for her fourth birthday. I love when she brings it over! A girl always needs to know what to do with a purse :)
she is too cute!
So oooooooo cute! I love that girlie girl!
I feel like all I say is "so cute" but its TRUE! she is really one of the cutest things ever.
xo
eden.
Love it! Blakely's purse is the perfect place to keep her scripture mastery bookmark! :) And seriously, her hair is so thick and luxurious! Ivy's is getting long, but it's still so patchy...
Her hair is luxurious!! Love this.
I am in love with her! Shes a girl after my own heart! 100% girl!!!
Post a Comment