May 9, 2011

Sneak Peak

Utah has been crazy busy and crazy fun! Miss B is in cousin heaven. Here are a few pictures of the fun we have been up too!

Wedding #1 (don't worry there were 3 more)
2010 Baby Girl's Photo Shoot
Race for the Cure
Cousin Wedding Shower for Sam

ALOT more to come when I get back to reality and get my life in order!

5 comments:

The Pratts said...

It looks like you're having a great time! I LOVE the picture of the 2010 cousins! Adorable, those girls will have so much fun growing up together!

Unknown said...

Great pictures (and the one of Miss B below)! Hurry up and come home so we can play before you leave again!

Tyson and Heather said...

you look SOOO beautiful em! miss b is the cutest! lovin' her pink lace tights, hehe!

Sara Jane said...

I love COUSINS! I'm head over heels for miss B!

Eden Lang said...

aw- looks like so much fun!