Miss Blakely thinks she is 6, and she will tell you that! She was also convinced that she wanted to be a princess for Halloween, yet her mother had already got a ladybug costume. I thought oh man she will forget or how could she really know what she wants to be she isn't even 2, boy was I wrong. Crisis was averted when we made her be a princess ladybug...tutu and headband included!!
Blakely loved Halloween!! She trick or treated with her cousins Amelia and Olivia for 2 hours. She walked up hills to every door...did her "trick or treats" and "thank yous" and thought her life was the best! If I sneak her candy she will say..hey my trick or treats! I can't get anything past this kid.
All ready!
Trick or treating with cousins at Papa Charley's Office
I think they were the only kids under 2 going strong all night trick or treating!
Showing us her candy!
If she was this fun this year I can't wait for next!



5 comments:
Pretty cute lady big princess! Blakely is a firecracker, she makes me laugh! You're in big trouble once she's a teenager!
So cute. I need to see this girl in person someday soon. And can we talk about how warm Halloween looks in Utah..... Geesh.
She is the most adorable lady bug princess I've ever seen! So cute!
I love her little personality! oh my gosh, so cute! she makes me laugh:) she really is a little girl now...not a baby! And her costume was so sweet!! nice work with the princess save:)
So, so sweet!! And I LOVE that she didn't have to wear a parka under her costume for trick-or-treating. I know you miss Canada...
Post a Comment