December 19, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Just wanted to give you all an update that our tree is still standing straight up!!! I may be cursing myself by writing this post but I think we may have picked a winner. Although my mom called our tree hideous (ok she said that prior to seeing it so beautifully decorated) we love our little tree and are so excited to celebrate our first Christmas as a family waking up in our own home!




3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Hooray for a tree that's still standing! :) I love it, especially your funky tree topper! I'm so jealous you're doing Christmas morning at your own house! I dream of the day, but it would also mean having no family around since we're far away, so it's a tough call. I can't wait to hear how the RED kitchen thing pans out! :)

Kristin said...

I love the way you decorated it! It looks beautiful. It's so nice to be able to have your own Christmas morning, and still see family on Christmas. Enjoy it!

Eden Lang said...

lol. ya! fingers crossed!!!!! its such a great tree:) its got ....personal-ity:)