Thats one of Jesse's faves. Its hard to stand still to that one. Happy Birthday Blakely you are so cute. Em, seriously such a doll. You must have the most fun with her.
I can't believe how big she is! wow, so fun! I wan't to see more of your home!
how is she possibly two already?!? and I love her blond bouncy hair:) she is so cute! Happy birthday Blakely! have fun today Em.xoxo
Aaaaaaaa-Oooo I love love Blake-O!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats one of Jesse's faves. Its hard to stand still to that one.
Happy Birthday Blakely you are so cute. Em, seriously such a doll. You must have the most fun with her.
I can't believe how big she is! wow, so fun! I wan't to see more of your home!
how is she possibly two already?!? and I love her blond bouncy hair:) she is so cute!
Happy birthday Blakely! have fun today Em.
xoxo
Aaaaaaaa-Oooo I love love Blake-O!!!!
Post a Comment