For Blakey's birthday I wanted to do something that I thought would be fun for the kids, but also easy on me. So when the idea of a gymnastics party came to mind I knew it was a perfect fit. We got to show up and the cutest teacher took the 15 kids for an hour doing fun gymnastics things while the parents chit chatted and hung out. Then after you got a party room for a half hour and then they clean up for you. Now that is my kind of party!!!.
You know the parties you see on pinterest where everything is perfectly matched and laid out....that is not my personality so I have decided to give up on trying to be that kind of person!!
Seriously the kids had such a blast and it was so stress free for me...I am thinking I will do a repeat of this another year!
Here are a few shots from the party!
My homemade invitation
I would like to take credit for this cake, but it was all Hank. I told him what to do and he made it while I went to work and got ready!! He isa good man!
Ready for her party!
Some of the mommies!!!
Cupcake Time!
Sugar coma hangover after a successful party!!!



1 comments:
Hi Emily, it's Kira. Cute blog! Your little Blakely is darling! I use to work at "The Little Gym" in SLC when I was like 19. We did these kind of birthday parties and they were so fun! And now as a parent, it sounds super convenient! I'm totally not one of those pinterest birthday party moms either, and I'm totally okay with that! Haha!
Post a Comment