He duped us all! I just have to vent for a brief moment about the most dissapointing Bachelor Finale ever. We all gathered at Adrien's last night prepared to ooh and awh at his choosing of a girl and he scammed us all. He didn't pick anyone. Seriously when he didn't pick anyone I almost felt as if it were me and I had just been strung along for two months. I know I am way too into this, but I was in a room of lots of girls last night that felt the same way! I guess we will just have to see if tonight he can justify and redeem himself. I guess the good side is we get the dissapointment early, rather then finding out next month that they broke up!
November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey em! I want to hear about your trip when have a minute or an hour to post it!!
I was sooo mad about the ending also!!! I stayed up every Monday night to watch and I couldn't wait for the finale. And he did not redeem himself either when he talked face-to-face with the girls! Grrr.
MAN! I WAS SO MAD! (i obviously still have some feelins about this...) What a jerk!! :)
Post a Comment