I finally posted some of the hundreds of amazing pictures that Hank and I took while having the adventure of a lifetime in the D.R.(see slideshow below). It is so hard for me to post these pictures because nothing can capture or portray to you the truly amazing experiences we had. Each picture, each child, and each miracle will forever be ingrained in our hearts. We were able to spend four long days out in the sticks of the Dominican giving both dental and medical help to children in need. And these children were definately in need. It was such a rewarding experience but at the same time exhausting. I don't know what to call it because it wasn't a vacation, so I decided to call it an adventure. If any more of you would like to hear more about our trip in more detail just let me know. Because otherwise I would be typing for hours. I hope you enjoy the pictures and you are able to see a little bit about what we experienced. The kids were adorable and we also got some time on the beautiful white sand beaches (not enough). Enjoy!
November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a great adventure! You will always be so glad that you did that..I am jealous :-)
Post a Comment