December 17, 2007

Nelson Family Weekend


All the Nelson Women

Posing as usual

The wedding Dinner

Hanks Dad(Elm)and me

Greta and me

Sunday Breakfast at our House

The gang!

We had a fun-filled action packed weekend as the whole Nelson clan (minus Duke) came into town for Max's wedding. There is never a dull moment with the Nelsons and we had a great time. Now we just need to find time to cooperate before christmas rolls around!!

5 comments:

manders said...

We miss you guys so much. Your kitchen looks darling. Hope you are doing well. Happy holidays

GretaZelda said...

The photos you picked are awesome! I had a great time at your home and thanks for having me over:) love Greta

Jennie said...

I am blog stalking! How are you? Hope you have an awesome Christmas! And how about a New Years filled with hanging out with us old married folks? :)

ingrid9nelson said...

As Always I had a great time with Hank and Emily. It is never a dull moment with the two of you in the group. Your home was very comfortable. Thanks for having all of us over. See you at the BYU vs. UCLA Game in Vegas!

Laraine H. said...

I think the blog is getting a little easier. How were your Holidays? Looks like you had lots of time with the fam. Ours really was good, and most of all Im glad the kids are back in school. For sure it's time to get together-so when? Look at your calendar and we'll plan it :) Looking forward to it.