January 15, 2008

FOOTBALL MANIA

While the end of football is drawing near for most football fans it is just the beggining for me! Since i have not made a new blog for so long I thought that I would explain why. It is a little thing we like to call Football Mania. Althougth the superbowl is almost here AFL football is just around the corner and consuming my life. The Utah Blaze (my employer) is getting ready to start their 3rd season and things are crazy. I know it is a lame excuse but I hope you will all forgive me for not updating. Also Hank accidently gave my USB camera cord to his sister so I can't share all my cute christmas pics with you all. So be patient with me and in the meantime GO BLAZE!!!


3 comments:

Kenon said...

My boys would be so impressed by your job. :) Are you feeling the same pain that I am right now (being single)? We need to hang out on Valentine's Day. :)

Whitney said...

Ems, I love you and I am so proud of your being such a hard working woman. Let's meet dowtown for lunch this week.

Nora Mair said...

I always wondered where you worked. What a cool job. I snagged your link off of Whitney's. Hope you don't me popping into your blog. The tribute to Hank is so genuine. Hope you feel better soon.