March 4, 2008

ABC TAG

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Hank and my Sisters
C- Cake or pie? Cake all the way!
D- Day of choice? Friday, no work for 2 days
E- Essential Item? Lip Gloss
F- Favorite Color? Yellow today could be Blue tommorow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, but I would take them both
H- Hometown? Bountiful Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cookies. Chocolote Chip
J- January or July? July, warm weather and my birthday!
K- Kids? Not Yet!
L- Life isn't complete without? Family, I love them.
M- Marriage date? September 21st, 2006
N- Number of brothers and sisters? One big brother and 3 big sisters. I'm the baby and love it.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, lately I have an obsession with apples. I have at least one a day.
P- Phobia and fears? I'm not really scared of very many things, but I guess I fear losing someone close to be me. I have been pretty lucky so far.
Q- Quote? "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
R- Reason to smile? Coming home to my wonderful husband!
S- Season of choice? Spring, you appreciate the sunshine and green grass.
T- Tag three people? Adrien, Sara Jane, Bekah, Jackie!
U- Unknown fact about me? This isn't unknown but maybe a random fact-I didn't get my ears pierced until I was a sophomore in College.
V- Vegetable? Cucumbers
W- Worst habit? Biting my nails. I am horrible and my mom says I have been doing it basically since I was born. Some day I will conquer it.
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Only had an x-ray
Y- Your favorite food? I love soup from Zupas, or Sushi from Mikado
Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should go and buy that nasty stuff you paint on your fingernails?? :-)

Ciara said...

hey we can be friends now (even though we live 3,000 miles away) because of the beauty that are blogs.

We need to keep in touch so we can be the only two english speaking women in the Dominican Republic when we go on vaca with our husbands back there right? I swore I would learn spanish, but I haven't even started yet...yikes!

Ciara said...

p.s. our blog is www.schofam.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

Ems, I loved that and I'm excited to hear about your trip. I love having you as a baby sister. I am so proud of you and I think you are the coolest!