
Ok so I was driving into work today and the author of this book came on to promote it. While it is probably kind of cheesy I was really impressed by some of her ideas that she had for fun, easy, romantic and cheap dates to keep the marriage and spice alive, which I know we all LOVE! I looked it up and her book is only twelve dollars so not too bad. Her website is www.howtodateyourspouse.com
I think I am going to pick up a copy so you might see some future posts on my new found dating life. And for those of you with kids she had great dates for even when you can't find a babysitter. Anyways I thought you all might enjoy because I definately thought she did a good job.
March 31, 2008
How to Date Your Spouse...
Posted by H and E at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'll have to try the book. I love fun, new, cheap date ideas! For sure post some of the stuff on the blog!
Nate and I actually said afterwards we should've had you guys do the race with us. On the 19th we are running the one in Salt Lake that ends at Gateway. Want to do it with us!?
What a great recommendation! Paul and I are always looking for ways to save money when we go out on dates, I will have to check it out, thanks!
I love your new layout!! Dating is so much easier when your kids get old enough to leave for a little while :-)
Hank! Emily! How in the world are you two?? So I just found your blog from Tyler and Staci's. They live in our neighborhood. Small world huh? Well I look forward to staying in touch with you now.
Hah, hah! Emily Allen! I mean, what's your new last name again! It's Amy (Holman) Sterzer and of course I found you through a friend of a friend of a friend, right?! How are you? You look very cute and I was excited to read about you and your hubby! You guys are a cute couple. Come say hi some time!
Hi Emily,
I'm glad you enjoyed the radio interview. Thanks so much for the positive review. :)
What a cute blog and a cute couple. I wish you and you husband much success in your dating experiences!
Lindsey Rietzsch
Thanks Ems, you know I need the date for when you can't find a sitter. I think I just lost my last good one last Friday when they started crying for me an hour after I left.
How cool is that! The author of the book left a comment on your blog!!!
Em- your blog is probably set so that people who use search engines will pull up your blog when they type in names, titles etc..you can change it on your settings if you want
Post a Comment