I just wanted to let all of you who enjoyed my great "letter to my bike" know that this is in the mail for me:
However mine is even better because it will have a pink basket. Aren't I a lucky girl? If anyone wants to go on a bike ride let me know.
Oh and I guess Hank scored too! Our birthdays are a week apart and this is in the mail for him:
Although it may seem like we are five (getting bikes for our birthdays) we are so excited. There is nothing better then getting something fun and impractical, it takes you back to the good old days!
June 6, 2008
Blog Wishes Do Come True!
Posted by H and E at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
For my Bday a couple of years ago Justin got me a bright pink cruiser and I love it. I named her Della and we would come and cruise with you on that trail anytime :-)
Love it Em! Especially with the pink basket. My mom has one at their condo and she said I can borrow for however long. I'll bring it back next week and we can go riding!
Congrats! That will be so fun. It is the best to get something that you want and not need. You need that once in a while.
That's so fun. You two are great! Hope you enjoy those bikes!!
You are lucky and I want a ride!:) How fun, what a fun new hobby for you two and of course you can be in style as well--thats natural for you:)! Please post a pic of the basket, can't wait to see:)!
Post a Comment