Poor thing! I was thinking yesterday that we are getting ready to leave the country on vacation, and when we get back you will have left the country to live! How sad, we really don't do much together but we'll still miss you. Have fun packing though. I know what a pain that is.
I hear you...packing is so much work and not fun in the least. The first time we moved it took way too long to get everything situated. I am sure you will have it put together in no time, you are so organized!
5 comments:
Emily i feel you! Moving and packing is the worst and i am getting ready to do it for the second time in three months! no fun at all! good luck!
Poor thing! I was thinking yesterday that we are getting ready to leave the country on vacation, and when we get back you will have left the country to live! How sad, we really don't do much together but we'll still miss you. Have fun packing though. I know what a pain that is.
I know what you are going through! We are packing up this week getting ready to move to California! It SUCKS! Good luck with everything!
I am not going to remind you to not do this again because we need you back here at some point :-)!! We will miss you!
I hear you...packing is so much work and not fun in the least. The first time we moved it took way too long to get everything situated. I am sure you will have it put together in no time, you are so organized!
Post a Comment