The Allen crew took a much needed adult vacation to one of our favorite places, Pacific Grove California. For the guys it was all about the GOLF, getting to do a once in a lifetime opportunity and golf Pebble Beach. For the girls it was all about the beautiful scenery, diet coke, bike rides, and good food. We had a great time and it was the perfect way to say goodbye to my family. I going to miss them more then I think I even know. I feel so grateful to have the best family in the world. I was not only raised by great parents but also by 3 loving sisters and one great big brother. I had the best time with them in pebble beach and can't wait for next time.
Dangerous....
Adrien and I at bird rock
Cutie
I promise I was having fun
Inside a little store called Chocloate Dreams, it definately fulfilled all of our dreams!
Pebble Beach 18th Hole...no wonder they had so much fun
Part of the crew
Farwell Dinner, so good and I definately over ate!
August 3, 2008
Family Vaca to the Bay
Posted by H and E at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a fantastic vacation..so fun to have 'just adults'. I love love your family, they're the ultimate best!
Big E
Sorry i missed you today! i just got your message and feel so bad. well maybe it is good cause neither of us are too good at goodbye. This way i will still feel like you are in provo and not Freakin Canada. Well doll i love ya and you better be safe and keep in touch and come back sometime
Maureen
Sad!!! It's so fun that you had that as your last hoorah. I heard you got the flu during "the move"...I did too!!! Ugh. Good luck with everything. You guys need to keep in touch.
Awesome Vaca! Thank goodness for blogging so we can all stay in touch, I love reading your blog, by the way, it always makes me laugh!
Hey sister sue. How are you on your computer while driving? Or are you stopped somewhere? I was surprised to see your comment on my blog and was also confused on how you had the internet.
I still miss you! I can't wait to talk to you! xoxo
What a blast! I love and miss you already!!!
Post a Comment